Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Wish List - Acne Boots

AW13 Wish List

So the weather is only cooling slightly, and the nights are getting darker a little earlier, but already my thoughts are turning to the new season ranges which are now in store and online reminding us that Autumn/Winter is drawing near.

Each year I covet a beautiful pair of 'wear with everything' boots. I've had my eye on the Acne Pistol ankle boots for a while now, but they retail at around £350 so really are an investment buy. Worn by many a celebrity and fashionista they look both stylish and comfortable, and I must say timeless.

Maybe this year will be the year I invest! Or... do you have any other great recommendations for the 'wear with everything' ankle boot? Please let me know!!

Acne Pistol boots in black

Shop for them here at My Wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh £350 is pricey! They are soo cute though!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye