Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Daily Luxe - Mummy Mug by Emma Bridgewater

Sun 25 Aug

It may seem a simple thing, but every time I sit down to a cuppa I admire my beautiful red stars Mummy mug by Emma Bridgewater. It totally adds to the pleasure I get from my simple cup of (PG Tips or Yorkshire) tea.

Not only is a lovely mug, but of course I also love the fact it was a gift from my little boy for Mother's Day!

Having a mug thats just a little bit special whether its personalised, or has a beautiful design or a fabulous caption (I also have a mug which says "Today is going to be a good day" - simple but I love the sentiment first thing on a morning when I'm pre-caffeine!!) that brings a smile to your face is just a little everyday luxury that I think we can all enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye